Thank you for your interest in RNAO's Addressing Substance Use Level 1 Student Champions Workshop taking place at Trent University on Saturday November 16th 2019 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Please register using our online form below. An email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided (please ensure you have provided the correct email).
- Review and identify the recommendations as outlined in RNAO’s Engaging Clients who use Substances Best Practice Guideline
- State the major components of the Toolkit: Implementation of Clinical Best Practice Guidelines and learn effective guideline implementation strategies
- Develop knowledge and skills in the area of substance use
- Identify SBIRT resources to support clients who use substances
- Discover the role of an Addressing Substance Use Champion and engage in networking opportunities
- Increase awareness of available addiction and mental health resources