The section of the RNAO website that used to be called “Members Only” is now called “MyRNAO”. MyRNAO is a new web feature and requires users to create a new account.
1) The "I am an RNAO member" box is already checked. If you are not an RNAO member, uncheck this box.
2) Provide your login information for the old RNAO “Members Only” section (User ID and Password)
Current non-members can skip step #2.
3) Choose a MyRNAO username.
4) Enter the email address that you have on file with RNAO.
5) Confirm the email address.
6) Create a password for your new account and then confirm that password.
7) Click on “Create new account”.
You will receive a message confirming your account was created.
8) Go to your email. You should have received a verification link. Click on it to confirm your account registration.
If you have any problems, please contact our office.