As the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario's (RNAO) Best Practice Guidelines Program, we are inviting you to apply for an expert panel member position for one of our future guidelines. As a component of the guideline development process, we are committed to obtaining expertise from health care providers, people with lived experience and their family/support members, knowledge administrators, and funders of health care services. This will include experts from a wide range of practice settings, who work in a variety of roles representing diverse experiences throughout Canada and internationally.
Expert Panel Members are asked to:
- provide expertise on the guideline topic
- support development of research questions, recommendation statements and performance indicators
- participate in two in-person meetings (1-2 days per meeting in Toronto, ON), and five virtual meetings
- review and provide feedback on the guideline
- support implementation and dissemination activities
Please complete the form below if you would like to participate in this process. You will be contacted by email for a follow-up interview request if your application was selected.