As the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario's (RNAO) Nursing Best Practice Guidelines Program, we are inviting you to consider being an expert panel member for one of our future guidelines.
As a component of the guideline development process, we are committed to obtaining expertise from health care providers, people with lived experience and their family/support members, knowledge administrators, and funders of health care services. This will include experts from a wide range of practice settings and roles associations, and diverse experiences throughout Canada and internationally.
Expert Panel Members are asked to:
- provide expertise on guideline topic
- support development of research questions, recommendation statements and performance indicators
- participate in 1-1day in-person meeting, 1-2 day in-person meeting and 5 virtual meetings
- review and provide feedback on guideline
- support implementation and dissemination activities
Please complete the Form below if you would like to participate in this process. You will be contacted prior to the review to confirm your participation closer to the release date.