Hello CHNIG members!
Want to win FREE entry to our "Exploring the World of Community Health Nursing" Workshop taking place on March 3rd, 2018 and have the opportunity to delivery the key note speech? We are now taking video applications from our student CHNIG members, see the criteria below or visit our website chnig.org for details!
The Community Health Nurses’ Initiatives Group (CHNIG) is inviting YOU to create and submit a video answering the question “Why would you choose community health nursing as a profession?” The student with the winning video will be the closing keynote speaker of the first CHNIG Workshop on Saturday, March 3, 2018.
Entrance Criteria and Submission Process
- Participants must be RNAO CHNIG members.
- Participant must submit a 2-minute video about why they would choose community health nursing.
- The video must be an original work. Be creative. Make it your own.
- Video submission deadline is Monday, January 31st, 2018.
- Entries must be submitted to May Tao, President Elect of CHNIG at PresidentElect@CHNIG.org
- Judging will be based on the following criteria:
a. The answer to the question, “Why would you choose community health
nursing as a profession?”
b. Creativity and originality
2. The CHNIG Workshop Planning Committee will be selecting the winner.
FREE entry to the “Exploring the World of Community Health Nursing” workshop and the opportunity to deliver the key note speech at the workshop on March 3, 2018. This is an amazing opportunity to network and meet community health nurses, nursing leaders, and other nursing students from across Ontario.
By submitting the video to CHNIG, it is agreed that RNAO CHNIG has the right to use, distribute, and display the video for organizational purposes, without notification, consent, or compensation to the entrant(s). The organizational purpose could include, but not limited to, displaying the video on the CHNIG website, or at other venues such as conferences.
Good luck everyone!
Get the facts about Flu
NP Knowledge Exchange Forum
How RNAO Protects You