Save time later, read the Frequently Asked Questions now!
The document requirements are very strict.
Find out how to avoid having your application held up due to improper receipts and proof of successful completion,
See examples of what is considered acceptable documentation here.
To complete this form you will need:
- Your CNO registration number
- Your social insurance number
- An electronic copy of your Proof of Payment for each course and
- An electronic copy of your Proof of Successful Completion for each course.
- Your banking information for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- You will be prompted to login to MyRNAO or set up an account on MyRNAO if you don't have one already
- For conferences, workshops, and other professional development event, an electronic copy of the event outline and/or a link to a web page describing the event.
- The application must be submitted within 90 days of the end of the course.
- Funding is limited and some otherwise eligible applications may not result in a grant.
- Grant consideration is for tuition amount only.
* Please make sure that you receive an email notification of successful submission, after confirming your submission on the next page.