Student Ambassadors represent RNAO on nursing school campuses. They are the RNAO "point persons" among their fellow students and the link between a school's nursing student body and RNAO Home Office. In their roles, RNAO Student Ambassadors promote RNAO student membership benefits, opportunities, and current RNAO initiatives and campaigns. They encourage RNAO student membership as a valuable career choice and encourage participation at the provincial and local levels.
RNAO Student Ambassadors:
- Provide RNAO membership information to fellow nursing students and promote membership;
- Coordinate RNAO promotional and special events on campus;
- Disseminate up-to-date information on RNAO activities, events and initiatives;
- Act as the contact person for students with RNAO-related inquiries;
- Assist with RNAO's recruitment and retention efforts;
- Act as a link between nursing students and the local RNAO chapter; and
- Provide RNAO Home Office with feedback from student colleagues on RNAO, nursing and healthcare issues.
Please complete the following form to register as an RNAO Student Ambassador. RNAO will contact registrants during the week of August 8th.