Long-Term Care Best Practice Spotlight Organization Proposal Information Session
This hour-long webinar is intended for Ontario long-term care (LTC) home leaders to understand the Best Practice Spotlight Organization® (BPSO®) designation program, the process for becoming a LTC-BPSO, and hearing from current BPSOs about the impact of guideline implementation on resident and organizational outcomes.
• Heather McConnell RN, BScN, MA(Ed) , Associate Director, IABPG Centre, RNAO
• Kerry Gartshore, RPN, ICP, IPAC Coordinator/Staff Educator, BPSO Liaison, F.J. Davey Home
• Julia Mason, RN, BScN, MN, Coordinator of Staff Development/Quality Improvement Facilitator, RNAO BPSO-LTC Liaison, The Wexford Residence
• Gain a better of understanding of the BPSO designation program
• Understand the eligibility requirements for organizations interested in applying for the LTC-BPSO designation
• Identify the impacts of BPSO as described by BPSO leaders
• Review the pre-designation LTC-BPSO deliverables
• Discuss the application process and related timelines
• Identify the supports provided by RNAO
• Opportunity for questions and discussion
The webinar is offered free of charge; registration is required to participate in a session. For more information, please contact Citlali Singh at csingh@RNAO.ca.
This work is part of the RNAO LTC-BPSO Designation program, funded by the Government of Ontario. For more information, please visit http://rnao.ca/bpg/bpso/ltc.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.