Healthy Work Environments Forum - 1 day option
The Forum will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear from leading industry experts, including Rhonda Seidman-Carlson, Henrietta Van hulle, Lois Berry, Dr. Gordon Gillespie, Sue Bookey- Bassett, and many more.
Join us to:
- enhance leadership skills to benefit health-care team members and patients;
- identify strategies to plan, implement and evaluate outcomes related to recognizing and managing violence in the workplace;
- optimize nurse, patient, organization outcomes through intra-professional collaborative practice;
- develop an action plan on how to create a healthier work environment for your team.
Daily topics and key speakers:
Day 1: Wednesday December 6, 2017: Leadership and Professionalism
Valerie Grdisa, RN, MS, PhD; Director, International Affairs & Best Practice Guidelines Centre, RNAO
Nancy Purdy, RN, PhD; Associate Professor, Daphne Cockwell School of Nursing, Ryerson University
Day 2: Thursday Dec 7, 2017: Inter- and Intra- professional Collaborative Practice
Lois Berry, BN, MCEd, PhD; Associate Professor - Seconded, Interim Assistant Vice-Provost, Health - Health Sciences Council, University of Saskatchewan
Sue Bookey- Bassett, BScN, MED; Nurse Educator, Researcher
Kim Brophy, RN, MN; Director Quality, Standardization & Infection Control, Best Practice Spotlight Organization lead, Scarborough and Rouge Hospital
Day 3: Workplace Violence; Conflict Resolution and Self-Care
Rhonda Seidman- Carlson, RN, MN, President, RSC Consulting
Gordon Gillespie, RN, DNP, PhD, CNE, FAEN, FAAN; Associate Professor; Deputy Director Occupational Health Nursing Program; Interim Associate Dean for Research and Translation, University of Cincinnati
Henrietta Van hulle, RN, BN, MHSM, COHN(c), CRSP, CDMP; Executive Director, Health & Community Services, Public Services Health & Safety Association (PSHSA)
- program materials and resources
- meals (breakfast, morning break, lunch, afternoon break)
Please note: overnight accommodations are not included in the registration fee. To secure a guest room for the Forum, please contact the Lamplighter Inn at 519-681-7151 and quote “RNAO” for a discounted rate under our room block.
For registration of 2-day option, click here.
For registration of 3-day option, click here.
591 Wellington Road
London, ON N6C 4R3
|1 Day Option||$333.35|