Community Health Nurses' Initiatives Group (CHNIG) Annual General Meeting
Join Us for the CHNIG AGM on Saturday, April 13th, 2019
We would like to invite you to attend the 2019 Community Health Nurses' Initiatives Group (CHNIG) Annual General Meeting.
During this meeting, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in interactive health promotion activities and our breakfast networking session;
- Hear about highlights and achievements over the past year;
- Share your ideas, stories, and feedback to shape and inform next steps and future initiatives;
- Celebrate with us as we recognize our bursary & award recipients and our outgoing CHNIG Board members;
- Network with community health nurses and nursing students with an interest in community health; and
- Sign up for volunteer opportunities on the CHNIG Board of Directors and put your leadership skills into practice.
Location: Hilton Toronto, 145 Richmond Street West, Toronto, ON M5H2L2
Date: Saturday April 13, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Registration Fee: $10.00
Registration and breakfast networking session with fun interactive health promotion activities will begin at 8:00 AM followed by our AGM starting promptly at 9:00 AM.
We look forward to seeing you at our AGM!
CHNIG Board of Directors
Toronto, ON M5H2L2