The Community Health Nurses' Initiatives Group (CHNIG) Nominations Committee is seeking experienced, committed, skilled individuals for the CHNIG Board of Directors for the 2021-2023 term. We are seeking nominees who are passionate about community health nursing and will lead CHNIG into the future. Nominations are now being accepted for the following positions for a two-year office unless otherwise noted.
The Call for Nominations is for the following CHNIG Board of Director (BOD) positions:
- President Elect (2021-2022) (1 position)
- Secretary (1 position)
- Treasurer (1 position)
- Member Benefits (1 position)
- Professional Practice (Home Health) (1 position)
- Professional Practice (Public Health) (1 position)
- Research, Education and Professional Development (2 positions)
- Communications - Social Media (1 position)
- Student Representative (non-voting) (2 positions)
Candidates must be members in good standing of RNAO and CHNIG and agree to serve for a two-year term if elected unless otherwise noted and include a brief description of the candidate’s skills outlining their appropriateness for the position including knowledge and experience
Candidates must include 2 Nominators who are CHNIG members in good standing.
For complete role descriptions related to specific positions, please visit http://www.chnig.org/about-us/join-chnig/
Nominations close on July 13, 2021, at 12 p.m.
If nominees have questions please contact email@example.com. PLEASE USE SUBJECT LINE: CHNIG Call for Nominations.