RNAO-LAP Webinar: Understanding the CNO Investigation Process
Many nurses across Ontario find themselves having to respond to an investigation by the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO). Even if a nurse does not actually engage in any wrongdoing, they could still become the subject matter of an investigation.
During this presentation, participants will learn about:
- the investigation process at the CNO
- the statutory framework for the investigatory power of the CNO
- the types of professional misconduct which could be investigated
- the nursing standards which nurses are expected to meet
- the legal rights which all nurses have in dealing with an investigation
- potential outcomes of an investigation
Please note that this is strictly an RNAO-LAP webcast and not sponsored by the CNO.