Best Practice Spotlight Organization Proposal Information Session
This hour-long webinar is intended for Ontario health service and academic leaders to understand the Best Practice Spotlight Organization® (BPSO®) designation program, the process for becoming a BPSO, including eligibility requirements and specific supports provided to ensure successful engagement in the BPSO program – both in the initial three years and beyond.
- Presenter: Heather McConnell, Associate Director, IABPG Centre, RNAO
- Gain a better of understanding of the BPSO designation program
- Understand the eligibility requirements for organizations interested in applying for the BPSO designation
- Review the pre-designation BPSO deliverables
- Discuss the application process and related timelines
- Identify the supports provided by RNAO
- Opportunity for questions and discussion
The webinar is offered free of charge; registration is required to participate in a session. For more information, please contact Andrea Stubbs at email@example.com.
This work is part of the RNAO BPSO Designation program, funded by the Government of Ontario. For more information, please visit http://rnao.ca/bpg/bpso.
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.