**Registration is now closed.**
The Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO) is enhancing its best practice champions training program and network to ensure new approaches are engaging, meaningful and user-focused.
During the discussion group, share your experiences in:
- being a champion in your workplace,
- what you think makes an effective champion
- what champions need to effect change
Who should attend?
- Nurses (i.e., nursing students, RNs, NPs, RPNs and advanced practice leaders) and other health-care providers (e.g., social worker, physiotherapist and PSWs) from all sectors who are champions or wish to become champions.
- Participants of the Best Practice Champions Workshop (in-person or virtual) and/or the Best Practice Champions e-learn course.